Saturday 15 February 2014

Camphill Prayers - 1

Evening Prayer

I go into the realm of the invisible,
The weight of my earthly body,
The surging forces of my earthly life
Release their hold.

In the world into which I now enter
The watchful care of the Angels,
The loving kindness of the Archangels,
The creative power of the Spirits of the Ages
Work upon the souls of men

My heart bears in it many thoughts of conflict
But also the thought of Christ.
May this grow in the world of sleep
Into full being
That I may receive through powers of light
His Living Peace.
                                  Amen

_______________________________


This is just one of many Camphill prayers that are in my little green book from my time living at both Delrow House in Hertfordshire and Newton Dee Village near Aberdeen.
I posted one prayer on the 1st. of May 2013.  I still have approximately fourteen short graces and blessings which I intend to post on this site in the next few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment