Wednesday 10 July 2013

Morning, Noon & Night.



Morning Prayer

Father Sun, power of illumination.  Thank you for shining today, for giving away your light and your love, bringing back the light-force to Mother Earth.  Thank you for your power to cut through darkness.  Help me to cut through it, to remember your light and love and to extend this to my family and all who cross my path today.  Help me to do today the things that matter, fill this day with kindness that I may be glad and rejoice.
With your help, may it be so.

Daytime Prayer

May I be filled with loving kindness,
May I be well,
May I be peaceful and at ease,
May I be Happy.
Help me to find love and joy in my life,
Be with me,
Be part of me.

Night-time Prayer

Loving Angels.
Allow the bonds of sleep to fall on my eyes, and slumber on my eyelids.  Cause me to lie down in peace and to rise again in peace.  Suffer me not to be troubled with evil dreams or evil reflections.
Grant me calm and uninterrupted repose in your presence and enlighten my eyes again.
Give light to the whole universe in glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment