Thursday 18 July 2013

Communication


Photograph by Allen LeBlanc

____________________________________________________

I have been asleep for a little while - my soul has been uplifted and renewed, my energy recharged and I am ready once again to face the world.  Returning to the earth is a difficult thing to accept after so long in the beauty and reverence of the world of Spirit.  I will endeavour to return, occasionally, to converse a little.
My name is not for speaking at this time, it is not important - your name is needed in earthly life for others to identify you but we need only to attune to the vibration of the soul we wish to communicate with. 
 It is not always easy to do because many of us would rather not have contact with the baseness, the chaos, the confusion of earthly life.  But we must develop too and part of that development is to contact earth-bound souls to return them to the light and also to communicate the essence of Spirit to those wishing to develop towards their return to the light.
Listen to the words that will be offered when in silent contemplation you yearn to Spirit.  Do not be afraid to listen even to those words which would appear to be a contradiction but rather listen to their true meaning and you will discover their harmony.  
Time is not as earthly time, logic is not as earthly logic - cast out your inbred prejudice - listen for and to the Truth that is revealed from the purity of Spirit.  It is good.
"Be not afraid for I am with you.  Take my hand.  Walk with me for a while until you return home."

1st. Dec. 2005                          R.E.B

No comments:

Post a Comment