Wednesday 23 July 2014

Our Lord's Prayer

A Healing Treatment
based on 
Our Lord's Prayer

by Georgiana Tree West

Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.

Spirit Almighty, quickening and animating my whole being, perfect be the revelation of Thy Spirit in me.  All my cells are absorbing energy, health, strength, and new vitality from the power that dwells within me. Healing life flows through every cell, cleansing, purifying, and making me whole and well.

Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth,
as it is in heaven.

Let the harmonizing power of divine love adjust all things perfectly as I move throughout this divinely ordered day.  Let me feel the peace of Thy presence within me and all around me.  Let me walk in the light of the Spirit which Thou hast given me.  Let Thy good and gracious will be done.  Let every problem be solved through the loving wisdom of Thy Mind working in and through all for the best good of all.

Give us this day our daily bread.

May I partake freely this day of the bread of life - the spiritual understanding that nourishes the soul.  I give thanks that there is ample provision for every need of soul and body.  Let me speak with the tongues of men and angels - with worldly wisdom and spiritual understanding - throughout this soul-satisfying day.

Forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

Let Thy forgiving love free me from all unhappy memories of the past.  Calm the turbulence of my thoughts; enable me to see through the problems of personality; and make me a radiating centre of love that shines forth to bless with understanding, compassion, tolerance, friendliness, kindness, loving helpfulness.

Leave us not in temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Free me from the temptation of negative thinking.  Let Thy presence within me guide me in controlling my thoughts and words.  I fear no evil as I let the Spirit Thou hast given me guide and protect me and call to my remembrance that

Thine is the kingdom and the power,
and the glory, for ever.  Amen



                                                                    Christ in Glory
                                               Pokerwork and acrylic on birch ply by REB
                                             Now in Lanchester Parish Church,Co.Durham

No comments:

Post a Comment