Saturday 7 June 2014

Where to?



Why do I wander?  Why do I wait?  Why do I gaze?  Why do I not Be?  Why do I not lift my eyes, my heart, my soul to witness all that is?  Why am I human?
My soul eye drifts and lifts, searches in a human frame with all its distractions and limitations.  Am I not worthy, am I not whole?
Questions and confusions abound, where shall I go for clarity?
The Psalmist says, "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help?  My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth".
So I will lift my spirit eye to the heavens and seek help from Spirit despite my unworthiness.  Faith, hope and love, each is equal for if I have faith and move forward hopefully I will reach the source of eternal pure love in the light of Spirit, if I but strive the more.
I cannot judge my own worthiness nor can I make a judgement of this earthly life whilst I am still progressing through it.  All will in due course be revealed, so have faith, travel hopefully and with love.  These three I give to you that you may travel mindful of your journey and of your destination.

                                                                                                                          R.E.B

No comments:

Post a Comment