Wednesday 14 May 2014

A Prayer of Thanks

Thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me, my God.
The blessing of having a soul, that speck of your light;
The blessing of the gift of my guardian angel for eternity, that never leaves me even for one second;
The blessing of the peace and love that dwells in me;
The blessing of the family you have given me;
The blessing of those you send into my life for companionship;
The blessing of living in harmony with those around me;
The blessing of my labour, my work;
The blessings of all the material things I have in my life,big and small;
The blessings of this wonderful world and the nature around me.
Thank you, my God, for all the things I forget to thank you for,
And most of all, thank you, my God, for continuing to bless my life.
Amen.
                   
              Taken from ' A Message of Hope from the Angels'  by Lorna Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment