Friday 18 April 2014

Good Friday (I Trust in Thee)


9th. Century Irish High Cross, Drumcliffe Church, Co.Sligo, Ireland.

Unto thee, O Lord, I will lift up my soul; my God, I have put my trust in thee:
O let me not be confounded, neither let my enemies triumph over me.
For all they that hope in thee shall not be ashamed:
but such as transgress without a cause shall be put to confusion.
Shew me thy ways, O Lord: teach me thy paths.
Lead me forth in thy truth, and teach me:
for thou art the God of my salvation; in thee hath been my hope all the day long.
Call to remembrance, O Lord, thy tender mercies:
and thy loving-kindnesses, which have been ever of old.

                                                                                     Bible: Psalm 25, verses 1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment