Saturday 12 October 2013

God Is.


                                                Photograph of a 'Sunset Scene' by M.M.B

I see Him in the strength and awesomeness of the sky,
And in the majesty of the clouds.
I see His light in the last sun-rays before dusk,
And in the glow which falls to earth.
I see His artwork in the slender boughs of winter,
And in the dry grass.
I see His purity in the snow and falling rain,
And in the streams that push along.
I see His Love in the wee brown sparrow,
And in the velvet petals of a rose.
I see His truth in a dear child's face,
And in a sweetheart's eyes.
I hear His voice in the softly stirring wind,
And in the full breaker's roar.
In all things, God is.

                                                       by  Christine Asbury

No comments:

Post a Comment