Saturday 20 April 2013

Roses are for Remembrance



Gracious Spirit, Master,

I pray for Healing for all victims of war and conflict,
I pray for Healing for all victims of man-made and natural disasters,
I pray for Healing for all who suffer from sickness of body, mind or spirit,
I pray for Healing for all the nations and people of the earth,
I pray for Healing for the earth and all creation,
I pray for Healing for my family and my friends.
I pray for all souls in transition to your eternal peace.
I pray for all who mourn the passing of a loved one.

I would ask for the Blessing of Your Holy Spirit on all creation.
May the white light of Love embrace us,
May the blue light of Healing enfold us
And may the golden cloak of Peace and Protection encircle us.
In Your name which is Love so be it.

Amen
                                                                                     R.E.B

No comments:

Post a Comment